Surveying and Mapping
Municipal Engineering Services is the TOTAL package.
NC DOT Approved for:
- Field Data Collections – GIS
- Route Location Surveys
- Topographic Surveying
- Boundary Surveying
- Easement Surveying
Our surveying services are provided in-house utilizing the latest technology including Leica Robotics, Trimble GPS and software products. We currently have three Professional Land Surveyors on staff and experienced surveying personnel to accomplish every task.
- Under our 2019 Boundary Survey of Residue Property for Disposal Contract with the NC Department of Transportation, we recently completed 10 boundary surveys/maps for the Department in Wilkes, Surry and Yadkin Counties.
- Municipal Engineering staff has completed surveying services, including 45-50 easements, for a project along US Highway 115 for the Town of North Wilkesboro, NC.
- Engineering surveying for all design projects.
- GIS mapping for Towns of Ayden, Landis, Murfreesboro, Warrenton, Louisburg, Old Fort and Stantonsburg.
Our team of Engineers has provided solid waste services to over one third of the counties and many other industries and cities in North Carolina.
WATER & WASTEWATER
New plant design, plant improvements and expansions, elevated water tanks, sewer rehabilitation, Microsand Enhanced Flocculation and so much more.
STATE/FEDERAL FUNDING / GRANT ASSISTANCE
MESCO’s funding team has secured well over $135 Million in funding for our clients since beginning our Funding Division in 2007.
68 Shipwash Drive
Garner, NC 27529
Phone: (919) 772-5393
820 State Farm Road
Boone, NC 28607
Phone: (828) 262-1767
Office: 8am – 5pm M-F